For the last few decades, Canada is one of the most preferred countries when it comes to immigration. Factors like flexible policies, democratic values, and plethora of opportunities attract an abundance of applicants every year. You may also consider shifting to Canada in the near future. So, based on your portfolio, goals and situations, you can opt for a suitable immigration program. To complete the entire process without breaking a sweat, opting for the immigration lawyer in Toronto can serve the purpose.
Time to take a tour
Government of Canada is now offering 80 programs to cater to every individual. Furthermore, the Canadian federal and provincial governments are in a constant process of updating the programs for a successful immigration process.
FYI, there are several categories for professionals, one of which you may too qualify for the permanent resident visa including the following ones:
- The Provincial Nominee Programs
- The Quebec Experience Class
- The Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker programs
- The Canadian Experience Class
- Family Class Sponsorship programs
All these programs have their distinctive features and benefits. For a better understanding of every detail, you should seek assistance of the mississauga immigration lawyer in GTA. Several law firms are there in Brampton and adjacent places of Canada that serve customers around the globe. The skilled lawyers help people determine the best option to achieve their goals.
Another good news is that Canada recently announced a Multi-Year Immigration Levels Plan for welcoming more and more number of immigrants with different family sponsorship, and economic programs to name a few.
Note: LGBTQ2 community will get the same facilities and advantages for such immigration programs. The immigration lawyer in Toronto will also help them to make the most of the given rights and benefits.
Dive deep with fact check
You may still contemplate on the immigration program, as a series of thoughts and questions constantly nudge to get every detail. Well, read these following features for electing the best program fitting your bill:
- Education often plays an important role as certain programs like Skilled Worker/PNP entails a minimum academic qualification.
- When you will manage to have one year of skilled work experience, you will get a direct entry into country’s labor market. This is an effective way to contribute in Canada’s economy including the local community.
- Additionally, if you have a job offer in Canada, achieving immigration goals may seem a little easier.
- Under the regulations of Quebec Experience Class & Canadian Experience Class programs, you can get permanent immigration options. However, this is implied if you have pursued higher education from the country.
- Furthermore, several programs are available to proffer permanent resident status if you have substantial net worth. With the aid of these programs you can experience the land of opportunities to the core and also enrich its economy with your bit contribution.
- You can also be eligible for a host of the Business Investor and Entrepreneur programs or PNP Business Immigration streams, provided if you have ownership or required business experience.
In the beginning, all these programs may seem a little tedious. However, choosing the immigration lawyer in Toronto can make every step simple. You can also ask for free assessment for make the procedure hassle-free and benefit-driven. Get started! Find below the contact information of our recommended mississauga immigration lawyer below:
Business Name: Ronen Kurzfeld Immigration Lawyer Toronto
Address: 110 Sheppard Avenue East Suite #630, North York, ON M2N 6Y8